Do more, in less time

Give Your Team The Right Accounting Tools

Odoo Accounting automates your financial management processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses, assets, bank reconciliation and much more. It also provides you with real-time financial reports which give you insight regarding your companies financial health. Give your finance team better data today to increase forecasting accuracy, shorten reporting cycles, simplify decision-making, and better manage risk and compliance.

Easy To Use Dashoboard

Get a holistic overview of your financial transactions and run accounting processes easily

Informational Overview

Direct Access Of Operations

Filtering & Grouping Options

User-Friendly Interface

All-in-one Accounting Platform

Automate and eliminate the manual business processes that keep finance teams in a constant state of reaction to business demands

Bank Reconciliation

Odoo matches 95% of invoices & payments automatically and the smart matching tool allows to do the remaining 5% super fast.

Customer Invoices

Draft invoices are created automatically by Odoo based on sales orders

Payment Follow-Ups

Odoo proposes emails, follow-ups letters, and tasks automatically to ease your credit collection process

Access On Mobile

You can access the system through your phone by installing Odoo mobile app

Dynamic Financial Statements

Access a variety of real-time accounting reports to help gain insight into your companies financial health and so you can make better informed decisions.
  • Profit & Loss Statement
  • Balance Sheet
  • Executive Summary
  • Cash Flow Statement
  • Partner Ledger
  • Aged Receivable
  • General Ledger
  • Trial Balance

Over 7 Million Businesses use Odoo

Get Started With Odoo Accounting Today!

Our ERP expert team will provide you with a FREE business analysis to identify accounting manual processes that need to be automated. Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you in the shortest possible time.

    Accounting & Finance Module